Laboratory incubators are used for incubating samples in stable temperature conditions – regardless of the ambient temperature (the maximum range to 100°C).
Laboratory incubators are devices equipped only with a heater system (no cooling system).
These devices maintain a constant temperature from 5 °C above the ambient temperature to a maximum of 100 °C.
Thus, these devices will allow proper testing under specific temperature conditions.
CL laboratory incubators are available with double door (external solid, internal glass).
Optionally, the external door can be fitted with a vision window to allow observation of samples.
In order to secure the cartridge, all doors are locked.
The housing can be powder coated or made of structural stainless steel (linen).
POL-EKO-APARATURA laboratory incubators are equipped with LAN port and USB port for efficient data transfer to external media.
Laboratory incubators are distinguished by a microprocessor-based, large colour display available in Smart and Smart PRO options.
Our offer includes incubators with natural or forced air circulation.
With natural air convection Laboratory incubators with natural air circulation are available in sizes from 15 to 245 litres.
In appliances with natural air circulation, no fan is installed in the chamber.
That makes these devices ideal for delicate materials and those that too quickly lose moisture through forced air circulation.
- incubation of samples for microbiological determinations
- analysis of thermal resistance of samples subjected to higher temperatures
- antibodies tests
- bacteria tests
- crystallization observations
- cultivation of thermophilic microorganisms
- pharma stability tests
- food industry denaturalizing tests
Advantages of the SMART controller:
- 4,3 inches, clear, full colour touch screen
- LAN, USB ports for data transfer
- multi-segment time and temperature programs
- visual and sound alarm
- internal memory for programs and data storage
- event registry
- user manual for direct download
- Quick change of program parameters
- Alarm Bar
- operating with gloves on