Ultra-Low Freezers – “As Smart As Your Smartphone” ultra-low freezers ZLN-UT
Ultra-low-temperature freezers (ZLN-UT) are devices that allow deep freezing and long-term storage of biotechnological samples and other materials in the temperature range from -86°C to -50°C.
Depending on the application, you can choose the COMFORT model (interior made of stainless steel DIN 1. 4016) or PREMIUM (interior of acid-resistant stainless steel DIN 1. 4301)
ZLN-UT laboratory ultra-low temperature freezers are equipped with modern and innovative Smart or Smart PRO controllers
ZLN-UT 500 ultra-low temperature laboratory freezers with VIP panels can do more!
Similar dimensions, more samples.
Check the possibilities of the ZLN-UT freezer with VIP panels!
Ultra-low-temperature laboratory freezer equipment with Smart controller:
- temperature range -86…-50°C
- quality control protocol (at -80°C)
- English instruction manual
- access port: Ø20 mm
- door lock
- external solid door and internal solid door for each chamber
- controller spare batteries in case of power failure
- alarm output
- additional port for installation of CO2 backup (option)
- Racks with drawers and boxes for test-tubes for ultra-low freezers
- ZLN-UT/ST rack with drawers
- sturdy and heavy duty made of stainless steel
- feature quick and easy access to all boxes
- 3 or 4 drawers (each for 4 boxes) per rack
Advantages of the SMART PRO controller:
- large (7 inches), clear, full colour touch screen
- LAN, USB ports and WiFi for communication and data transfer
- multi-segment time and temperature programs
- overview of data in tabular and graphic form
- visual and sound alarm
- Admin function for management
- password protected log-in
- internal memory for programs and data storage
- event registry with user notifications
- LabDesk software and user manual for direct download