Laboratory freezers can freeze and store frozen samples
Taking care of the quality of our products, in our offer you will not find a two-function device called “laboratory fridge-freezer inches”
Our refrigerators do not have an integrated freezer inside like home appliances. Our fridge-freezers are two-chamber devices – one chamber is a refrigerator, the other is a freezer.
Bearing in mind the concern for device parameters and their functionality, we have created few product categories: laboratory refrigerators, laboratory freezers and ultra-low freezers. Laboratory refrigerators are equipped with a cooling system – they keep the temperature lower than the ambient temperature, however their temperature range doesn’t reach negative values. Usually it is 0-10 or 0-15°C.
In the case of our laboratory freezers, the temperature inside the chamber may reach -25/-40°C.
The temperature goes even lower in ultra-low freezers – up to even -86°C
With natural air convection
- long-term storage of samples and biological material for research
- storage of easily decomposing material (e.g. solid state)
- freeze resistance tests (e.g. of building materials: concrete, wood etc.)
- plasma storage
Advantages of the SMART PRO controller:
- large (7 inches), clear, full colour touch screen
- LAN, USB ports and WiFi for communication and data transfer
- multi-segment time and temperature programs
- overview of data in tabular and graphic form
- visual and sound alarm
- Admin function for management
- password protected log-in
- internal memory for programs and data storage
- event registry with user notifications
- LabDesk software and user manual for direct download