Drying oven with forced air circulation is a device used for drying in the temperature range from +5°C above ambient temperature to +300°C.
Forced air circulation consists in using a fan in the working chamber, which evenly distributes the air throughout the inner chamber.
Thanks to this, the device operates stably and reaches the user-defined temperature faster, even at high chamber filling
- thermal resistance analysis of building materials
- electronic and electro-technical components
- tests of properties of products subjected to high temperatures
- drying of wires of papermaking machines
- drying of laboratory glass
- general aging and curing
- digestion of proteins
- plant tissues drying
- drug metabolism
- paper drying