Drying ovens with natural air convection SLN
Drying oven with natural air circulation is a device intended for drying in the temperature range from +5°C above ambient temperature to +300°C.
Natural air circulation means that there is no fan installed in the inner chamber, thanks to which the air circulates the chamber by gravity (natural).
Such a solution makes this type of dryer perfectly suitable for curing bulk substances, because they are not blown by the fan.
An additional advantage of dryers with natural circulation is the quiet operation of the device, because the lack of a fan eliminates the constant noise that is usually made by the fan
Drying ovens of our production can be equipped with many options and additional accessories (additionally paid) apart from standard equipment:
- thermal resistance analysis of building materials
- electronic and electro-technical components
- tests of properties of products subjected to high temperatures
- drying of wires of papermaking machines
- drying of laboratory glass
- general aging and curing
- digestion of proteins
- plant tissues drying
- drug metabolism
- paper drying