But aloe vera treatment is also a real panacea for the health of our hair!
- Eliminates dandruff and excess sebum, thanks to its fatty acids.
- Deeply cleanses the hair follicle.
- Thanks to its concentration of vitamin B1 and folic acid, it is an excellent solution against brittle hair problems and hair loss. The presence of vitamins A, C and E promotes cell turnover, giving the hair a shiny appearance.
- It allows to increase the blood circulation of the scalp, favoring the hair growth process.
I’ll explain how to prepare it!
Use the leaves of your aloe plant but if you don’t have one you can replace it with a good aloe vera gel like the one from ESI Italia.
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera pulp or ESI gel
- 2 tablespoons of an oil of your choice (argan, jojoba, coconut, olive oil)
- 3 drops of your favorite essential oil (I chose yuzu, the Japanese cedar)
- a few drops of lemon or tea tree oil.
If you use aloe pulp taken directly from its leaf, you must blend the mixture before using it.
To collect the fresh pulp, simply detach a leaf from the plant, cut off the ends and remove the edges with the thorns.
At this point, remove the upper part of the “peel” and with the help of a spoon collect the pulp and juice that are inside.
Apply and massage this mask on both hair and scalp.
Leave to act for at least an hour, possibly wrapping the head with a sheet of film.
Rinse well with plenty of water, removing the gel and complete the wash with a mild conditioner and shampoo, preferably with a natural composition.